`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soriano Traded To The Yankees

Soriano Traded To The Yankees
framework is done they are just waiting for Seligs approval with all the money involved.

Particulars aren't known but the Cubs are expected to cover around half of Soriano's remaining contract and recieve a low level prospect in return. Most likely a pitcher.

Can't wait to watch him crush some bombs out of those short porches again. [Image: biggrin.gif]

RE: Soriano Traded To The Yankees
(07-25-2013, 10:28 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: framework is done they are just waiting for Seligs approval with all the money involved.

Particulars aren't known but the Cubs are expected to cover around half of Soriano's remaining contract and recieve a low level prospect in return. Most likely a pitcher.

Can't wait to watch him crush some bombs out of those short porches again. [Image: biggrin.gif]
I love it when players go back to their original teams so that their rookie cards are accurate again, LOL

I'm glad I'm working out a trade for a Soriano auto! lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Deal is done and Soriano is said to already be in NY for tonight's game.

Cubs pay $17.7 mil. of the $24.5 he's owed and get pitching prospect Corey Black in return.

Good pickup for low cost. The Yankees still have a shot at a Wild Card spot and with the good pitching and getting back Jeter, Granderson, and Teixeira sometime before the end of the year, they have a good chance at doing it. They need to go out and prove the desire by taking out the Rays this weekend.

On a sad note, I will no longer see Soriano at the Cubs game on Tuesday night.

Big Grin Big Grin ...happy for my stale yet still pretty good Soriano collection.
Glad I didn't sell....as has been said a Good/fair pickup on the cheap.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

Tex is done for the year I believe because of his wrist surgery. But getting Granderson back will be a huge boost if he can go more than 3 games without breaking his hand again like last time. Jeter I'm not expecting a great deal from at this point but the leadership in the dugout and clubhouse is something you can't replace.