`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
older boxes and redemptions

older boxes and redemptions
does anyone know of a website or service that can tell if there are any redemptions in an older box and who they are?

for example, if i buy a 2004-05 box of topps whatever is there someway to find out if that box has redemptions, and if it does who are the redemptions of?
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

RE: older boxes and redemptions
Beckett lists some cards with "EXCH" to signify that the card was a redemption or "Exchange card". I am sure they don't have every redemption labeled that way, but it would be a good start when searching for a particular product.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

if you go to dacardworld, they tell you in the box info whether there's exchange cards or not.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-25-2013, 07:01 PM)taffster74 Wrote: if you go to dacardworld, they tell you in the box info whether there's exchange cards or not.
They do for some but not all, and the statement is usually very generic and won't tell you explicitly which cards were redemptions.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

It would be great if there was such a place, I have not seen any information on the subject either here or by any company stating what the redemption's were about.

MJ Collector, Autograph Collector

well ive really gotten into basketball lately, and im intrigued by older boxes every now and then, and in 2 weeks we have the "east coast national" in ny and I want to bust some late 90s early 2000s boxes so id like to have some sort of idea what cards im guaranteed to miss out on... oh well too bad, there really should be a database
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos