`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Panini Past & Present Pack Break

2012-13 Panini Past & Present Pack Break
Earlier today I had the itch to break into a pack of cards. I went to the local Walmart and a pack of Panini Past & Present Basketball was just calling out to me. When I opened the pack in my car. I let lose a cheer. Not that I like basketball all that much. I do know it enough to know who i'm looking at. looking back at me from the pack was a Dual GUJ of Vince Carter and Kobe Bryant! It's now currently on eBay. hahaha Anyway I've attached a scan of the card to this post.
Maybe not. The scan won't load
hahaha, now it's there!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2012-13 Panini Past & Present Pack Break
Attachments don't work. Go to photobucket and create an account. Use the IMG code and paste it in your thread.

Nice pull!

Congrats on finding a game used in a loose pack at Walmart, I didn't know that was possible anymore with all of the pack searchers sorting them out as soon as they hit the shelves.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(08-01-2013, 11:16 AM)djohn Wrote: Congrats on finding a game used in a loose pack at Walmart, I didn't know that was possible anymore with all of the pack searchers sorting them out as soon as they hit the shelves.
you want bad...the "LCS" (and I use the term loosely) will let guys pack feel...its bs!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK