`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan 90's BGS Graded FS/FT

Michael Jordan 90's BGS Graded FS/FT
I'll just start with these because the Organize is struggling a little bit at the moment. I'll be adding to the thread as I have a bit of time. I've marked the cards for sale and included sale prices. The prices are pretty firm but I can listen to reasonable offers. I'm looking to buy a few other Jordan cards and hopefully selling these can help me get there. I would be willing to trade for other Jordan cards that I don't have as well. Thanks.

[Image: photo2_zps59260bd1.jpg]
[Image: photo1_zps966879b4.jpg]
 photo mjheader.jpg

RE: Michael Jordan 90's BGS Graded FS/FT
Can you send me a price on the 15K Point Club, the Panini Sticker, and which Hologram is that?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Here are some more...

nickm...I'm not sure if I can post prices on here, I tried to put the price to sell in the organize but I may not have done it correctly. If you can't find it let me know and I'll send you a PM. Oh and the picture above is the International #3 AW hologram.

[Image: photo4_zps5d1395b4.jpg]
[Image: photo3_zps398e8470.jpg]
 photo mjheader.jpg

Keep them coming!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

More...

One of the interesting ones here is the Collector's Choice Jordan Collection Japanese #JC2 card, it's a Pop 1 and there aren't even any other Japanese Jordan Collection cards graded.

[Image: photo13_zps9612212f.jpg]

[Image: photo12_zps59fc00e4.jpg]
Last lot of graded stuff for now...

The two that need a little more descriptive detail are the 94 UD Worldcup Honorary Captain Spanish #C6 BGS 8 card. Pop 1 only 1 higher. Also, the 1989-90 North Carolina Collection Gold Edition #15 PSA 9 which I can't even find a graded Pop for BGS (resubmit?). PSA has 8 graded PSA 10 though.

Do you guys want me to show any ungraded pictures? I have some oddball/international stuff too I would like to sell but Beckett does not have them in the organize so I'm not sure how that would work.

[Image: photo14_zps4703af09.jpg]
 photo mjheader.jpg

I'd be interested in the holoview heroes, the give and take, and possibly that sharpshooters. I actually have two raw sharpshooters, one of which I was considering sending in, I'll trade both raw ones just for that 9.5! haha. take a look at my org and see if there's anything you need.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Buckunteer, it looks like the Organize may be down because I can't see yours or mine.
 photo mjheader.jpg

I was having issues earlier as well. If you start up a trade though you should be able to see everything I have listed FT. I might delve into the PC as well, so if you don't see anything you like, shoot me a PM and I'll see what else I might have!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Buckunteer, I looked through your list of cards to trade but didnt find anything. You said you had others as well?
 photo mjheader.jpg

I will check out my MJs and see which ones I'm willing to part with. If I'm giving up PC stuff I will probably only go for the Holoview Heroes. That one's pretty high on my want list. I'll PM you in the next day or two.