`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should LCS worker have working knowledge of local players?

RE: Should LCS worker have working knowledge of local players?
you where in lafayette and you went to the shop in Scott.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(07-24-2013, 05:58 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: you where in lafayette and you went to the shop in Scott.
There is a shop in Scott? Just moved back to Lafayette recently.
Are there any other shops around here?
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(07-24-2013, 06:09 AM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: There is a shop in Scott? Just moved back to Lafayette recently.
Are there any other shops around here?
yep, its a little mom and pop shop and I mean little. Walk in take to steps and turn around and walk out. Not much, but the lady there has gotten stuff for me very quickly. Its called Rays Sports Cards. So far Rays has been the only one I have found and that was by chance.

and comics too has some hobby stuff, but not much. Been after Chuck to open a location in lafayette for a few years now. Even Offered to put some time in for him for a pack or two of cards.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

(07-24-2013, 05:58 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: you where in lafayette and you went to the shop in Scott.
Alright Nostradamus Smile ! I didn't want to name them, but yeah. Apparently the "in Scott" part is a crucial part of the story.

There's a lack of dedicated card shops around here. The Coins and Treasures store on West Congress has some stuff but not much at all. And a comic shop not too far from Campus.

She assured me, "Oh I watch the Saints, I just don't know all the players."

I guess just the Pro Bowl punter isn't one of them.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(07-24-2013, 10:51 AM)y2hood Wrote: Alright Nostradamus Smile ! I didn't want to name them, but yeah. Apparently the "in Scott" part is a crucial part of the story.

There's a lack of dedicated card shops around here. The Coins and Treasures store on West Congress has some stuff but not much at all. And a comic shop not too far from Campus.

She assured me, "Oh I watch the Saints, I just don't know all the players."

I guess just the Pro Bowl punter isn't one of them.
LOL. Smile

She likely knows things she has to know to make money. Kickers do not apparently fall into that category, but I bet her shop will not close down because of it.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.