`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Blaster, 1 Hobby Box 2013 Ignite

1 Blaster, 1 Hobby Box 2013 Ignite
I bought an Ignite Blaster box this weekend and just opened up a Hobby Box of Ignite. This is hands down the best pulls that I have gotten in Racing, period. The white dots are from the scanner not the cards. Sharing my major hits Smile

Blaster Box:
[Image: img040_zps1f28e296.jpg]

Josh Wise Firesuit #HT-JW 43/99

Hobby Box:
[Image: img045_zps1367a451.jpg]

Ricky Stenhouse Jr Auto #II-RSJ 20/25

[Image: img046_zpsb8940e84.jpg]

Ryan Newman Firesuit #HT-RN 57/99

[Image: img044_zps1ae212b2.jpg]

Austin Dillon Black & White #41 13/50

PC Hits:

[Image: img047_zps1445e68e.jpg]

Danica Patrick #0

[Image: img048_zps537e2781.jpg]

Jeff Gordon #HT-JG2

[Image: img049_zpsc4b54a1e.jpg]

Danica Patrick #48 05/10

The last 2 cards are from the Power Picks pack. Also got 7 base/insert cards for my PC.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: 1 Blaster, 1 Hobby Box 2013 Ignite
Awesome hits, my friend! Way to go on the Danica cards! And you know I like that Austin Dillon B&W...if you ever want to trade it, you know who to come to. ^_^
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(05-22-2013, 05:16 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Awesome hits, my friend! Way to go on the Danica cards! And you know I like that Austin Dillon B&W...if you ever want to trade it, you know who to come to. ^_^
I know you do Smile Everything except my PC cards are FT, hopefully they will load the Ignite cards into the database so I can load them all.

Jerry

Hey Bud I could use the Newman but my Gordon supply is depleted from you. lol
Take a peek at my org.
Thanks
Kevin
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(05-22-2013, 05:57 PM)minitracer Wrote: Hey Bud I could use the Newman but my Gordon supply is depleted from you. lol
Take a peek at my org.
Thanks
Kevin
Maybe we can work out a 3-way trade here. I have been holding a JG card (BV of $35) for Jerry for a couple months now. You have a nice Kahne AU that I wouldn't mind having and would be willing to trade the JG to get. Maybe Jerry has another card to go with the Newman (b/c I doubt it will book over $20) and we can all just swap some cards for each others PC's. Talk to Jerry about it and LMK.

Jerry, also LMK if you think this can work. Just putting the idea out there for both of you.

(05-23-2013, 02:03 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Maybe we can work out a 3-way trade here. I have been holding a JG card (BV of $35) for Jerry for a couple months now. You have a nice Kahne AU that I wouldn't mind having and would be willing to trade the JG to get. Maybe Jerry has another card to go with the Newman (b/c I doubt it will book over $20) and we can all just swap some cards for each others PC's. Talk to Jerry about it and LMK.

Jerry, also LMK if you think this can work. Just putting the idea out there for both of you.
It would work for me, if you need any Ignite let me know and I can send you a list of what JG, JJ and Danica cards that I have FT.

Jerry

After reading this I will entertain a deal. The only thing is the Kasey auto is one of my best non PC ones. Let me see what I can do.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Both of you let me know, I am easy Smile

Jerry

Sweet wise
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK