`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
For all you Andrew Luck and RG3 collectors...

RE: For all you Andrew Luck and RG3 collectors...
(07-24-2013, 08:51 AM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: haha. wow. im not upset at all. im having a good laugh reading this thread. and if u get financial advice from any website where you dont truly know the person well then we probably know how your finances are truly going. just sayin' lol
For sure, you shouldn't take or act on any financial advice from anyone without doing your research first, even if you do know them well. No worries, its all in good fun.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

it's all good... no need to get any panties in a twist... I thought we were all having a light hearted and fun converstion... if I came across as a "snob" then I apologize...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I honestly don't do credit cards either(anymore) but I have bought cardboard with them..i use a debit card(obviously paypal) but im just real good with finances and im not "rich" or mr mcduck swimming in a gold coin pool everyday either lol
boy thatd be nice haha

thought it got ridiculous with everyone saying personal facts sorry :/
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

PayPal only for me... If I don't have it, I don't spend it...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

In the words of Jimmy from Yes Dear!, he doesn't have to worry about saving for his kids college, he has a Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card.

[Image: h6wRomT.png]

I started when I was young, collecting silver quarters and its only gotten worse since then.

(07-24-2013, 05:17 AM)s1020 Wrote: If you've invested in gold and silver then you probably have been loosing a lot of money in the last year or so. Now would be a good time to start investing cause the prices are so low.
Eddie George Super Collector