`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs fan(excited?!)

Cubs fan(excited?!)
Bunch of prospects for garza and just saw they may have got another prospect for soriano.

I actually like this....

Now they have Lake, rizzo, castro,

And in terms of prospects 4 in the top 36 according to mlb.com

They also had huge international signings

I like the direction epstein is taking the cubbies.
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

RE: Cubs fan(excited?!)
Cubbies definitely got the better of the Rangers on the Garza deal. Olt should be solid, Garza was always meh in my opinion to begin with. Olt alone for Garza would have annoyed me (not that I'm a diehard Rangers fan or anything, but I live in Austin so hear about the Rangers prospects a lot). Throw in the other prospects they got plus a player to be named later and the Rangers got robbed.

I like Nolan and for the most part him and his partners have done great assembling the Rangers but I think they may have overvalued pitching some / a lot in this case.

Grats to the Cubbies building a solid foundation though.

What do you think about the pitching prospects the cubbies got? Heard some about them. But, figured since you hear about them maybe u have more of an opinion on what type of players they are/could be
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

Edwards has shown so far to be a great prospect. Not gonna fly through the minors like some of the other pitchers but honestly that'll probably help him in the long run. I hadn't realized he hasn't allowed a homerun in 160+ innings. No matter the league level that's still pretty impressive to not make a mistake that got sent yard at least once.

The big thing I heard about him was that he should only get better as he puts on a little more muscle from the training regiments, which is why I think working through the minors good for him, make sure he doesn't get his mechanics screwed up as he bulks up a little. Pretty skinny for how tall he is. He's 7 inches taller than me but only weighs like 2 pounds more (and I'm not overweight lol).