`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot See Pricing.....HELP!!!

RE: Cannot See Pricing.....HELP!!!
(07-22-2013, 11:13 AM)tkaplan Wrote: This should be fixed now. Please try viewing your trades and let us know if you run into any other problem.

Thanks,
Traci
Thanks for updating us and keeping us posted. It really is a breath of fresh air around here when there is status. that's all i ask for. I know problems happen and i am a very patient person, just keep the line of communications open is all i ask.

but no. The problem is not fixed. If i click on my invoice, i can see the original cards in the trade, but not in the trade itself.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: Cannot See Pricing.....HELP!!!
(07-22-2013, 09:36 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: Thanks for updating us and keeping us posted. It really is a breath of fresh air around here when there is status. that's all i ask for. I know problems happen and i am a very patient person, just keep the line of communications open is all i ask.

but no. The problem is not fixed. If i click on my invoice, i can see the original cards in the trade, but not in the trade itself.
I had seen trades where that was fixed, but saw the example of it not working in one of your trades. I took a screen shot of it and sent it to the developer. He's checking into it again now.

Thanks.