`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MatchMaker back?

MatchMaker back?
It appears that MatchMaker is back. Check out my ORG as I've added thousands of cards as traders over the last few weeks.
Check out my traders on SCF under trader name frump

RE: MatchMaker back?
matchmaker = white whale. you're crazy man. you talk that talk around here, you're going to get these poor folks all stirred up. it's going to get nuts in here.
*gets out his umbrella*
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(07-21-2013, 09:45 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: matchmaker = white whale. you're crazy man. you talk that talk around here, you're going to get these poor folks all stirred up. it's going to get nuts in here.
*gets out his umbrella*
I'm not crazy but people have questioned my intelligence. I've noticed that since this morning if I start a trade to search another members available traders that my yellow starred wants will appear at the beginning of the list.

he's right...i've noticed the same thing. It would be nice if I could find a list of users that have anything and everything I've listed as a want though..
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

i've got nothing new on my end. Heck, I cant even get it to work correctly today. so who knows.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Maybe someone from Beckett can join in and offer an explanation

I noticed the stared wants sorting to the top also. If I recall it is only a 1st step part of the matchmaker feature that I don't believe hasn't been completely put out yet. There is also 2 glitches I noticed with trades one being I am unable to print invoices, and you can't go past page 1 in trades function.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes