`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1999 Collectors Edge Rookie Rage Pack break.

1999 Collectors Edge Rookie Rage Pack break.
3 packs of 1999 Collectors Edge Rookie rage. I did very good. All for trade or sale.

Notable rookies

Baron Davis gold ingot parallel, Jason Terry.
[Image: Zi6_5724_zpsf9c81965.jpg]

Devean George, Ron Artest
[Image: Zi6_5725_zpsdf69ebac.jpg]

Antawn Jamison x2
[Image: Zi6_5726_zps031a32a2.jpg]

Hits:

Andre Miller hologold #50/50. Hand numbered. How rare and any info about this insert?
[Image: Zi6_5727_zps4d2a9552.jpg]
[Image: Zi6_5728_zps0790c8a6.jpg]

Future legends Andre Miller acetate.
[Image: Zi6_5729_zps060d1172.jpg]

RE: 1999 Collectors Edge Rookie Rage Pack break.
This set is cool because it contains one of the only known cards of Frederic Weiss, the guy Vince Carter dunked (completely) over in the Olympics.

(07-23-2013, 05:24 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: This set is cool because it contains one of the only known cards of Frederic Weiss, the guy Vince Carter dunked (completely) over in the Olympics.
the guy that the knicks chose to draft instead of artest, who went one pick later to the bulls.. sigh

I live about 5 min from st johns, big fan, anyway he came back home eventually right?
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

(07-24-2013, 11:22 PM)AlexRafco Wrote: the guy that the knicks chose to draft instead of artest, who went one pick later to the bulls.. sigh

I live about 5 min from st johns, big fan, anyway he came back home eventually right?
Ronnie the Johnnie! Better late than never. Man I just wish he would change his name back.

(07-26-2013, 11:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Ronnie the Johnnie! Better late than never. Man I just wish he would change his name back.
yep, the minute he does ill buy one of those authentic jerseys for a couple hundred, but i cant bring myself to wear "world peace" on my back...

i miss those teams, fraschila's players being coached by jarvis. 3 years ago was kinda similar, we had all of roberts' players being coached by lavin

i saw ALL of that team in the summer league this year too lol, brownlee with the knicks, dj kennedy, burrell, etc. saw like 6 of em and lamont hamilton too
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK