`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2002 Jamie McMurray Beckett Listed Progress (10/17)

My 2002 Jamie McMurray Beckett Listed Progress (10/17)
So trying to complete my Beckett listed 2002 JMac collection is my biggest goal. I currently have 10 of the 17 listed and of the 7 remaining, there are a couple that will be hard to obtain. Specifically the Optima Promo /5 and the Wheels High Gear MPH /100. The Press Pass Signings Gold /50 could be a bit tricky too. Anyhow, this is my biggest project and if you happen to come across any of my "Big 7", please point me in the direction of where I need to look.

Here is the "Big 7" list:

2002 Press Pass Autographs #44 Jamie McMurray
2002 Press Pass Optima Promos #37 Jamie McMurray #/5
2002 Press Pass Optima Samples #37 Jamie McMurray
2002 Press Pass Signings Gold #41 Jamie McMurray O/P/S/T/V #/50
2002 Press Pass Stealth Samples #51 Jamie McMurray - No Longer Need! One Down, Six To Go
2002 Wheels High Gear Autographs #37 Jamie McMurray
2002 Wheels High Gear MPH #42 Jamie McMurray BGN #/100

And here is my current 2002 Jamie McMurray collection:

2002 Press Pass #49 Jamie McMurray NBS RC
2002 Press Pass Platinum #49 Jamie McMurray NBS
2002 Press Pass Signings #44 Jamie McMurray O/P/S/T/V
2002 Press Pass Hot Treads #HT18 J.McMurray's Car 0744/2425
2002 Press Pass Optima #37 Jamie McMurray RC
2002 Press Pass Optima Gold #37 Jamie McMurray
2002 Press Pass Stealth #51 Jamie McMurray RC
2002 Press Pass Stealth Gold #51 Jamie McMurray
2002 Wheels High Gear #42 Jamie McMurray BGN RC
2002 Wheels High Gear First Gear #42 Jamie McMurray BGN

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: My 2002 Jamie McMurray Beckett Listed Progress (10/17)
Good luck Jason, looks like you got a pretty good start Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(07-19-2013, 06:16 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Good luck Jason, looks like you got a pretty good start Smile

Jerry
Thanks, Jerry! Other than the Samples, I think I've got the easy ones out of the way. Gonna take a bit of hunting and maybe a bit of $$ to obtain these last few.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Did you see the Rusty Auto #/24 FT in the baseball forum by dbroockerd? It is in the huge trade thread.

Jerry

(07-19-2013, 07:35 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Did you see the Rusty Auto #/24 FT in the baseball forum by dbroockerd? It is in the huge trade thread.

Jerry
Yes, I did. And I'd love to trade him for it. Unfortunately, I've traded with Derek before and I know exactly what he would ask me for if I made an offer. I have a Bubba Starling Auto Refractor he likes that has a similar BV to the Rusty. I'm just not willing to part with the Starling yet as he is one of my 3 KC Royals PCs and Bubba has a ton of potential. I wish I had something else to offer him for it. Sad

Similarly, over on the racing trading forum, swjrp10 also has a Rusty auto I'd love to trade for. Currently, though, I'm really lacking in $50+ BV MLB & NBA traders. It seems like as soon as I get a hold of something, I get an offer and trade it away within the week. Which is good, but it also keeps me from making offers on cards like these Rusty Autos when I come across them. Que cera! lol

Thank you for thinking of me, Jerry, with Derek's Rusty auto! I greatly appreciate it!

No problem, I sent him a message about the Mattingly bat auto which I know I have nothing for it but it doesn't hurt to try Smile. I've tried to trade with swjrp10 a few times and he never answers me for like a week then cancels the trade without saying anything, so I sort of gave up on him.

Jerry

Nice collection so far, Jason. You know I'll LYK if I see any of those '02s you need. Good luck!