`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1998-99 Fleer Brilliants break.

1998-99 Fleer Brilliants break.
I wasn't collecting in the late 90's. Every now and again I like to grab some old school wax off the bay and enjoy the experience I missed. I have a bias for the 98-99 stuff due to my Pierce PC.

I must say that this is the first time I have ever seen the base cards of this product in person. I have the Pierce RC, blue parallel and Illuminator insert, but they are PSA slabbed so miss the details. The base cards are very nice. This isn't a set with many hits, and the huge ones are few and far between.

Compared to modern Panini stuff the cards were printed on high quality stock and out of a 120 card box I only have 2 duplicates.

Anyways the "hits"

RCs: KandiMan, Dirk, Pierce, LaFrentz, Ricky Davis and a few lesser known players.
Blue Parallells: Pierce, Jamison, Shaq, Mutombo, Ricky Davis, Marcus Camby, and maybe one or two more.
Inserts: Vince Carter Illuminators, Raef LaFrentz Illuminator, Ron Mercer Shining Star
Unfortunately no golds, 24 Ks or Shining Star Pulsars

Overall a blast of a break.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: 1998-99 Fleer Brilliants break.
Nice break here. As much as I like breaking wax, sometimes I love grabbing an old box for $40-50 bucks and rolling the dice. In any event, the PC pierce is nice.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Was hoping u hit a 24k
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-18-2013, 08:43 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Was hoping u hit a 24k
So was I....
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

me too! The Richmond just sold for over high bv on the 'bay. Cant' bring myself to pay those kind of prices!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

i opened this product when new and didnt really know much about numbered cards back then. i didnt think it was to good of a box then but looking back, i hit a olajuwon gold /99 and a lamound murray 24kt /24 so it was a really great box.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Interested in the dirk. Have others not in my org too lmk
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!