`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Bought or Pulled
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulled Most
10.00%
1 10.00%
Bought Most
90.00%
9 90.00%
About Even
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Autos and Relics - Buy or Pull

PC Autos and Relics - Buy or Pull
So for those who PC specific players, and for the relics and autos of those players you've acquired, do you end up buying or pulling most of them. Everyone's luck is different. I have pulled some very nice cards, but only 1 auto and 3 relics have been of my PC guys.

Just curious how everyone else fairs Smile

EDIT: Umm, screwed up an option on the poll - really meant "Bought / Traded" - trying to figure out how to edit the poll as it was my first one lol

RE: PC Autos and Relics - Buy or Pull
(07-18-2013, 01:34 PM)aktlingit Wrote: So for those who PC specific players, and for the relics and autos of those players you've acquired, do you end up buying or pulling most of them. Everyone's luck is different. I have pulled some very nice cards, but only 1 auto and 3 relics have been of my PC guys.

Just curious how everyone else fairs Smile

EDIT: Umm, screwed up an option on the poll - really meant "Bought / Traded" - trying to figure out how to edit the poll as it was my first one lol
You can put me down for "Bought All", b/c Nolan Ryan is the only player that I collect and I don't buy packs or blasters or boxes or cases.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!