Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
finding non sports card
Question 
finding non sports card
I am new to the Beckett site and am having some trouble navigating to find what I am searching for ......the cards I have are Marvels , Dc , Julie Bells, Olivias, Coke, Disney, too many to mention .
The problem is I have the non sports card subscription here on the site but I can not find anything I am searching for at all can anyone suggest the simplest way to search and or find what I am looking for ? Or is there a completely different site or subscription I need ? I spoke to a Beckett rep whom set up my subscription for the non sports cards for a one month trial......... but time is a ticking and my patience well is wearing thin........... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ........... Thank you

RE: finding non sports card
try searching just a name and number (ie Daredevil 3). you have to be pretty "exact" sometime to find a whole set, depending on what beckett has the title listed as.

if you search a single card, you could then see what/how the set is titled and search it
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

Thank you for the assistance and information wold you happen to know the name of the magazine that's nothing but non sports cards listed as in values , sets ect........... ? my sister and I use to get it all the time but I can not recall the name of it and it wasn't by Beckett either?

im sorry, i have no idea
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

The Magazine is called Non-Sports Update and is still published

How did you get a free trail for the non-sport? I'd like to try it out, too.
Non-Sport Update might not give you as extensive information as Beckett.com.
But if you'd like something in book form, try this:
Beckett Collectible Gaming Almanac: A Comprehensive Price Guide to Gaming and Non-Sports Cards

Anyone know if there is a site similar to sportlots.com, but for NON-sports cards?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Check Out My Cards
-------------------------------------------------------------