`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walter Payton Marino Murray Newton Bradford Colston Locker Mallett Williams Vereen FT

RE: Walter Payton Marino Murray Newton Bradford Colston Locker Mallett Williams Vereen FT
Bump.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Walter Payton Marino Murray Newton Bradford Colston Locker Mallett Williams Vereen FT
Interested in the Weeden platinum auto /25
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Dan Marino Auto has been traded

Brandon Weeden Platinum Blue Patch Auto /25 RC and the Ryan Mallett LRS Auto are gone. Anyone else tonight?

To the top.

To the top.

Bump.

To the top

Is that Colby Rasmus Chrome the one u got from me??And do u remember me. lol
It has been seeral years and I may have had a different ID. Also u got the F. Hernandez and i got roy williams UD Authentic. Boy I sure do regret that trade lol

I don't recall. I know the Rasmus Chrome Autos I have I got from a guy on another site months ago. Traded for the complete rainbow. I am pretty sure these are the only graded Rasmus cards I've ever owned. I did own a SPA Roy Williams so chances are we did trade once upon a time.