`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS Trade Night boom

LCS Trade Night boom
So we had trade night this saturday at my LCS. Was gonna buy into a break of football exquisite but we couldn't get enough people to fill the divisions so I instead participated in a break of 2013 Leaf rookie retro instead. I paid 100 for the the baseball and the other three spots where football, basketball, hockey which included any other sports as well. The first card was some football prism of a nobody and the second was a baseball hit for me. Needless to say I was quite pleased when this came out:

[Image: harper001_zpse15fe495.jpg]

Didn't realize its worth till I came home and looked it up in the guide. Then I decided to buy the last box of 2013 bowman that was left on the shelf before I called it a night. Good thing I did because waiting inside was this beauty which I will be sending in to get graded this week:

[Image: buxton001_zps2eac9631.jpg]

Definetly can call that a good night out with the fellas. Thanks for looking.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

RE: LCS Trade Night boom
sweet pulls!
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

very nice dude! grats!
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

nicely done man!!!

That was a great night. Congratulations.

You got a pic of a moved item? That doesn't seem to be that rare on the internet

Nice on the buxton
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

[Image: harper001_zpse15fe495.jpg]

here is the moved pic and thanks guys.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

OHHHh nice bryce
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me