Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB : Anfernee Hardaway 90's rare cards
Wink 
WTB : Anfernee Hardaway 90's rare cards
looking forward to buy Anfernee Hardaway 90's inserts and autos.
Only Orlando Magic Jersey :-)

PMG, BMOC, Golden touch, rubies, SP authentic autos, UD jerseys
Playmakers theatre, Hoops BAMS, UD3 Autos, Diamond Dimensions (numbered), SP profile (numbered), Credentials, Atomic die cut refractors, atomic refractors, ...etc

Thanks mate !

RE: WTB : Anfernee Hardaway 90's rare cards
(07-14-2013, 09:09 AM)c230k Wrote: looking forward to buy Anfernee Hardaway 90's inserts and autos.
Only Orlando Magic Jersey :-)

PMG, BMOC, Golden touch, rubies, SP authentic autos, UD jerseys
Playmakers theatre, Hoops BAMS, UD3 Autos, Diamond Dimensions (numbered), SP profile (numbered), Credentials, Atomic die cut refractors, atomic refractors, ...etc

Thanks mate !
Hi.

I have arround 150 Penny cards. All in the magic jersey.

Some high-ends.

Jacek
looking for:
- P. Hardaway, Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Griffin
- 1986 Fleer R
ookies

Interested !
What do you have?

quote='jacek81' pid='2317501' dateline='1373962595']

Hi.

I have arround 150 Penny cards. All in the magic jersey.

Some high-ends.

Jacek
[/quote]

I too am a penny collector. I have many doubles in the mid to high end (and hundreds in the low end) I only would like to trade these for other PC cards. You can check my org on the ones I have, but not through trades as they are not listed for trade. Chack all cards and sort by hardaway (left nav not up to date)
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

What exactly you have for trades?
I am looking for inserts or Auto in Orlando Uniform Penny from 90's.

(07-16-2013, 06:58 PM)bryandwells1 Wrote: I too am a penny collector. I have many doubles in the mid to high end (and hundreds in the low end) I only would like to trade these for other PC cards. You can check my org on the ones I have, but not through trades as they are not listed for trade. Chack all cards and sort by hardaway (left nav not up to date)

Not 90s, but I have these FS/FT
[Image: Penny1_zps9dc85833.jpg]
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

check me. i believe i have some of those. send an open offer ill check your org. Thanks!

http://s773.photobucket.com/user/smimhee...t=3&page=1
check my bucket

I am looking for something rare :- ) willing to pay top cash.

ANYONE?
(07-17-2013, 07:42 PM)bryandwells1 Wrote: Not 90s, but I have these FS/FT
[Image: Penny1_zps9dc85833.jpg]
Ah .. thanks for your photo but I am only looking for 90's . If 00~13, I will probably looking fleer retros

The penny auto may be interested. for FT what are you looking for and what value are you looking for? Also FS how much?

(07-18-2013, 12:48 PM)c230k Wrote: http://s773.photobucket.com/user/smimhee...t=3&page=1
check my bucket

I am looking for something rare :- ) willing to pay top cash.

ANYONE?

Ah .. thanks for your photo but I am only looking for 90's . If 00~13, I will probably looking fleer retros

I have a diamond dimensions numbered 38/100 if you are still looking for these cards. Its been in a case since the first day I pulled it out of the pack it's in nm to mint condition if required I'll get it graded I see no visible flaws or imperfections it's been in this case unopened since 97 from the moment I pulled it out of the pack.

photo IMG_20130831_025903_zps09c279ae.jpg