`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice........ Ebay

RE: Need some advice........ Ebay
I have my account set to automatically open non-paying bidder cases after 4 days of non-payment. What gets me are the ones that use the buy it now but then don't pay for like 3 days. My opinion is, if you're going to take more than a day or two to pay, then please send the seller a message before even bidding if it's okay that you're late in paying. With how quick the checkout process is, there really is no reason why anyone shouldn't be paying nearly immediately.

RE: Need some advice........ Ebay
(07-14-2013, 06:37 AM)talaski Wrote: Good luck, but as the others have said, looks like we wait the 4 to 5 days and start the process.
eBay recently sent out email that indicated they would be reducing the wait time to open an NPB alert to 2 days sometime soon. For now though you must wait 4 days to start and 4 days for it to complete.

It's a bad idea to relist items while awaiting payment. It looks bad for you as a seller if you suddenly end an item early because you received payment, and buyers do notice when a seller ends items early and tend to stay away from those that do so. You also can run into a situation where the buyer the first time pays after the item concludes a second time and now you have to refund one or the other. Again, buyers do notice when someone runs the same thing twice and get upset when it's their winning bid that isn't honored. You don't run the risk of negative feedback in the former but you do in the latter, and a negative feedback that says "won't honor my winning bid" will ruin you.