`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1954 Topps Rookie Pick-Up

1954 Topps Rookie Pick-Up
I've been looking for a reasonable copy of this card to complete my MLB Color Line RC project and finally found one. This card also fits into my Negro League to Major League museum project, leaving just 3 cards for completion. It's slightly diamond cut, but has good eye appeal. When I have time I'll scan the completed Rookie project for viewing.

Ernie Banks, 1954 Topps RC
[Image: img462_zpsc7a12e2d.jpg]

RE: 1954 Topps Rookie Pick-Up
Awesome final edition
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Great pickup. Congratulations, there is no way you can go wrong with a Banks RC.

Very nice!
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

can i ask what you paid for it

I'd be curious on the price too if you didn't mind... That is an awesome card!

To what extent does it being diamond cut affect grading?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

he paid 315$ for it, saw this one on ebay last month and almost made the hit for it, glad someone on here got it, awesome card
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

(07-10-2013, 02:09 PM)spcrd Wrote: he paid 315$ for it, saw this one on ebay last month and almost made the hit for it, glad someone on here got it, awesome card
$315 is money well spent.