`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwback set needs...1996 Collector's Choice MVPs Gold!!! Silver set complete!!!

Throwback set needs...1996 Collector's Choice MVPs Gold!!! Silver set complete!!!
Long story short when I was a kid these were the first insert/parallel sets I actively tried to complete. I was only a few cards away from completing the silver set and not close at all for the gold set and a friend of mine at the time offered me a trade and I accepted the trade. What I got in return Im not sure but I know part of it were those Marino Chronicles and A Cut Above subsets. Anyone out there have these?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Throwback set needs...1996 Collector's Choice MVPs Silver and Gold!!!
Think I have the Jerry Rice gold that I'd be willing to let go for rodgers, favre or dirk if you have any. Lmk!
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

RE: Throwback set needs...1996 Collector's Choice MVPs Gold!!! Silver set complete!!!
I have the Elway and Chris Warren, I think, gold and a few silvers and some A Cut Above. Do you have a list of ones you need, or were you just checking to see if there were some out here? Let me know if I might be able to help.
Mickey