`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Platinum & Question

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum & Question
(07-31-2013, 04:20 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: AHHHHHHH. My Target doesn't have blasters or rack packs in yet. SO disappointed in this.
target and walmart near me seem to be almost a month behind lately

(07-31-2013, 07:07 PM)rentzington Wrote: target and walmart near me seem to be almost a month behind lately
I'll drive around a bit if I have to. Don't really have the cash to pick up a hobby box right now, so I don't have much other option. lol
Kepler

I decided I didn't feel like waiting until my 3 arrived, so I took the last 2 from the local shop. Maybe I will post the scans of all of the boxes when I get the others, haven't had a chance to open these 2 yet anyway...

(07-31-2013, 08:24 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I decided I didn't feel like waiting until my 3 arrived, so I took the last 2 from the local shop. Maybe I will post the scans of all of the boxes when I get the others, haven't had a chance to open these 2 yet anyway...
If you get too many Twins prospects and feel you need to trade some of them, let me know. lol
Kepler

(07-31-2013, 08:34 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: If you get too many Twins prospects and feel you need to trade some of them, let me know. lol
Ha, I was actually Twins heavy. Miguel Sano base auto and a Max Kepler red auto /25. I would be interested in Astros prospects.....

(07-31-2013, 10:50 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Ha, I was actually Twins heavy. Miguel Sano base auto and a Max Kepler red auto /25. I would be interested in Astros prospects.....
I'd be interested in both of those, especially the Kepler. I may or may not have anything you're looking for, but I'd also be willing to buy the Kepler if you'd be interested in selling.
Kepler