`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When should we expect actual game worn stuff being issued from the 2012 draft class?

RE: When should we expect actual game worn stuff being issued from the 2012 draft class?
I know 2012 playbook has some game used of the 2012 draft class.Atleast the claiborne I have from playbook has game worn on the back instead of the usual event worn.

RE: When should we expect actual game worn stuff being issued from the 2012 draft class?
The preview for 2013 Playbook had a Game Used booklet called "down and dirty" where it actually has dirty jersey pieces in it. I'd be guessing that would have some of them. I think it comes out in October.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/panini-america-begins-writing-masterpiece-for-2013-playbook-football-sneak-peek/

(07-12-2013, 02:06 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: THE funniest thing I've heard all week.
Thank you, I do my best.

Pretty much that's all I think now when I pull a mem card ... I always wonder to myself, OK, that's fine, but is it at least a piece of the jersey from the same guy on the card?

Like, if you pull an Andrew Luck jersey card, is it really a piece from Chandler Harnish's jersey or whatever?
(07-12-2013, 03:53 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Well I dont bust wax and I wouldnt trade for a Geno so it looks like A. you send me the Jordan cuz you are awesome or B. you post a pic and PM a price. Other than that I will never touch a Geno auto unless of course he becomes a Phin or Bear one day lol.

Im not going to lie it was extremely hilarious!

That said is anyone going to answer the original question? You know game used stuff the 2012 draftees???
I'll try to get a scan up in the next few days and then all the Phin-atics can have at it.

(Damn, that is cool ... Phin-atics ... maybe I should try to copyright that)