`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading to NH in the AM for practice/qual

RE: Heading to NH in the AM for practice/qual
So I'm guessing there's no news about where Newman will go. Am I right in that? I haven't seen/heard/read anything about Newman in quite a while.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the race that will start in less than 12 hours.

I will be watching... AND I am really happy that this is the last of TNT's race coverage!!! Bye-bye to almost non-stop commercials and hello to some coverage that will actually cut into the commecial break when something happens on the track.
TNT sucks and I really wish NASCAR would realize how much the fans HATE their broadcasts of the races!

Your not kidding! I have grown to STRONGLY DISLIKE Kyle Petty as a commentator! All he does is criticize and 2nd guess everything! And no news as to where Newman will go. I kinda hope Childress but someone on the family tree will prob steal the seat. lol
[Image: OKimtze.png]

I do not like him either, did not like him on Inside NASCAR either. I like FOX a whole better than TNT in every aspect.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Hooray! Back to FOX!

(07-15-2013, 07:50 PM)minitracer Wrote: Hooray! Back to FOX!
I wish it was back to Fox!!! BUT ESPN/ABC does a pretty good job AND their announcing team isn't too bad. At least we don't have to listen to Kyle and some other less-than-worthy commentators while ALSO being subjected to more commercial minutes than racing minutes!!!

Oh not Fox? My bad oh well anything is better than TNT!

(07-16-2013, 02:41 AM)minitracer Wrote: Oh not Fox? My bad oh well anything is better than TNT!
Yea, at least ESPN/ABC's team is better than TNT's and not nearly as annoying, nerve-grating or ignorant. Kyle really should stay away from a microphone and camera. The only thing really good that he's ever done is the VJGC.
Oh yea, for future reference (unless NASCAR changes it) the broadcast listing is this:
Races 1 to 13: FOX
All-Star Race: SPEED
Races 14-19: TNT
Races 20-36: ESPN or ABC. My understanding is that all Chase Races (27-36) will air on ABC. Saturday night races should be on ABC as well, but I haven't verified that yet.

Amen!

As long as I don't have to listen to Carl frickin' Edwads commentate during NNS races anymore, I'll be a happy camper.

But on point, I too am glad we're done with TNT for the season. Cannot stand all the dang commercials!!

And with it going to ABC/ESPN now, maybe I'll get to hear Rusty again!! Smile
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports