`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett got these guys to stop posting their BVs......

Beckett got these guys to stop posting their BVs......
http://blog.comc.com/2013/07/10/an-apolo...-partners/

LMK what you guys think about this....I know plenty of set builders that use this site and I for one have sold cards to "re-sellers" that have had me ship directly to COMC for them.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Beckett got these guys to stop posting their BVs......
(07-11-2013, 10:40 AM)got watcha want Wrote: http://blog.comc.com/2013/07/10/an-apolo...-partners/

LMK what you guys think about this....I know plenty of set builders that use this site and I for one have sold cards to "re-sellers" that have had me ship directly to COMC for them.
the guys in the baseball threads are about to kill each other over this COMC stuff lol, but frankly in my opinion it's about time that people there had to pay to have access to Beckett prices. If anyone here wants to know what a card books for, they have to buy the OPG, why should people over there get something for free that we are all paying for?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(07-11-2013, 10:46 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: If anyone here wants to know what a card books for, they have to buy the OPG, why should people over there get something for free that we are all paying for?
bingo

though consignors will still get bv's for free

(07-11-2013, 11:25 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: bingo

though consignors will still get bv's for free
...did Jacoby and I just agree on something?!?!?!? That never happens lol I'm just playing bro, glad to see you it's been forever!

I didn't read the whole things, but I think there should be an agreement between the two, a way to share who has an OPG and who doesn't. If we're paying for the OPG here, we can see the values there. However, I can easily just have two tabs open, so it's not a big issue for me. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-11-2013, 03:29 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I didn't read the whole things, but I think there should be an agreement between the two, a way to share who has an OPG and who doesn't. If we're paying for the OPG here, we can see the values there. However, I can easily just have two tabs open, so it's not a big issue for me. Smile
you can. You can buy access to the OPG through their site or beckett and your subscription shows up both places

swjrp nailed it both times (get your heads out of the gutters guys)

but come on who needs bv these days? go look what it sells for online. i mean if you are going to buy from them you might want to compare prices because personally i think they are way over priced and some are flat out laughable.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-11-2013, 04:51 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: swjrp nailed it both times (get your heads out of the gutters guys)

but come on who needs bv these days? go look what it sells for online. i mean if you are going to buy from them you might want to compare prices because personally i think they are way over priced and some are flat out laughable.
They can be, but at the same time, you can make offers and from what I've heard (never made an offer myself), most reasonable offers are accepted. Same concept as when selling on eBay...put the price sky high and hope it sells, if not, let the market decide. Also, I really like that place as a set filler site. With Marketplace, you have to pay for shipping from each different seller. Last I bought from them, they are all housed in the same place, so only one shipping charge regardless of the number of sellers. Also, they have a minimum of putting $0.75 per item, so if you were to try and acquire a bulk of low priced items (say $0.40 set fillers), I'm sure you could make an offer of about $0.20 a card and get away with it. Just depends on who you're dealing with.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards