`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yasiel Puig Hunting + Inception Break

Yasiel Puig Hunting + Inception Break
I bought a box of inception 3 days ago because of the reviews, no intention of Puig hunting, ended up with all black, no numbered at all but on I was definatly pleased with what I did pull, a Boegarts Auto Relic Base Redemption as well as a Buxton base auto. Other 3 were Daniel Corcino, David Dahl, and D'arnaud for the PC =)...

That being said I guess I'll give into the hype before it ends, which brings me to a question. I have $120 to go Puig Hunting, what product am I going with?

I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

RE: Yasiel Puig Hunting + Inception Break
Wait for bowman platinum. 3 autos per box. Thanks. Nice hits!!

thanks, when's the release on that?
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Geno Smith autos

end of the month. i always save up and buy a couple of boxes. i think they are nice since they are on card autos. in fact, pulled my second Harper from the Plat. not to mention, 3 autos is pretty nice. thanks

(07-11-2013, 04:07 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: end of the month. i always save up and buy a couple of boxes. i think they are nice since they are on card autos. in fact, pulled my second Harper from the Plat. not to mention, 3 autos is pretty nice. thanks
awesome my man thanks for the heads up! do you know how much they'll be charging per box? I am on a budget when it comes to boxes, 250 per month is what I set it on and I paid 130 for the inception box, leaving me 120.

Michael Jordan
Geno Smith autos

Dude, that was a solid inception box even without a puig! lol congrats. if you want to go on the cheaper end, 2013 topps pro debut has a puig rc and a sp also. I bought a box and pulled a puig rc, but I sold it already. lol goodluck!

(07-11-2013, 07:57 PM)jcanavas Wrote: Dude, that was a solid inception box even without a puig! lol congrats. if you want to go on the cheaper end, 2013 topps pro debut has a puig rc and a sp also. I bought a box and pulled a puig rc, but I sold it already. lol goodluck!
thanks dude. xander boegarts + buxton, definitely great. personally from a baseball end I don't believe the hype when it comes to buxton, so I immediately put it on the bay, boegarts on the other caught my eye last year and I really like what he may become as a player so I redeemed right away and cant wait for it to come. I think buxton is as valuable as hell ever be (maybe excepting for as soon as he gets called up) but I cant wait for boegarts in the futures game I think he can be the next big thing in Beantown.

corcino will never pitch in the bigs IMO
dahl is a question mark
d'arnaud better stop getting hurt cuz its scaring me, but boy can that kid hit

as for puig, ye I guess im trying to hit the lotto before the hype ends (im guessing another week or 2 only because in a big market) so I wanted to cash in while I cam.) I remember having a shitty Jeremy lin card from a cheap Panini "rookies and stars" box that cost 40 bucks and got 60 bucks for it, this is similar to that situation. I think those topps pro debut boxes go for 70. if I can hit a puig that's a 20 dollar bill = the box is really 50, which is cool.

im not "expert" but from a baseball stand point, I think puig finishes 2013 with :
310 avg 18 HR 42 RBI 350 OBP

and if it is around those numbers, and I DO believe they could be worse than that once these pitches find that hole in his swing, his value drops faster than lin's.

just my 2 cents, could be wrong though.

Michael Jordan
Geno Smith autos