`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD

Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD
Made a trade nearly a month ago with a trader named Hockeygod from Peterborough, Ontario. I see he's been on the forum as of yesterday. According to my Postmaster, the cards I sent to him cleared U.S. customs on the 21st of last month, but haven't received feedback or notification of cards received. I advise everyone to make sure that you have him send to you first. Just a heads-up to my trading friends- I'll contact the moderators tomorrow if he doesn't respond by then. Will also post the cards involved in the trade for future reference.
Thanks all!
Eddie

RE: Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD
Best of luck Eddie, hope it works out!
Go Avs Go!

Bummer bud..... I never heard of the guy..... Hope things work out for ya.
~cheerz~
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

That sucks sorry to hear that. I don't know why people would want to ruin a good thing? It is hard to find people that are willing to trade anymore. Hope you get your cards.
Bobby Kloss,

Eddie Please see my post - I'm having trouble as well.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1539592.html
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Hey guys I live about an hour from Peterborough. I could make a call or stop by and see if he answers to put pressure n him if you would like. PM me an address and name.
Bobby Kloss,

(07-10-2013, 11:53 AM)b_smooth08 Wrote: Hey guys I live about an hour from Peterborough. I could make a call or stop by and see if he answers to put pressure n him if you would like. PM me an address and name.
This guy kind of comes off like a jerk in some of his posts, but now I can see he is a trader after my own heart who is willing to travel a little to confront someone and *persuade* them to be a man about their agreements.
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

Thanks to you all for your concern and support. I have located his home and am currently searching for a phone number. It looks like he has traded the same cards to me that he already traded to Roussy, who hasn't received them either! B_Smooth....I may take you up on your offer as I have his location pinpointed and its' just off the TransCanada Highway. I'll PM Roussy so he can also file a complaint against this guy with the local authorities if we can't get things resolved very soon. Again...THANK YOU to the good members of this community!
Eddie

(07-10-2013, 12:11 PM)anavrin78 Wrote: This guy kind of comes off like a jerk in some of his posts, but now I can see he is a trader after my own heart who is willing to travel a little to confront someone and *persuade* them to be a man about their agreements.
Like I said trading is something that is getting lost in this hobby. Too many people only willing to sell cards for high prices. I want to have a community of honest people to trade with. Guys Like this who don't follow through and rip people off ruin in for the rest of us.
By the way I really am not a jerk. I have no issue's with any honest traders on this site. I have had a few little dis-agreements with people but hey that stuff happens, difference of opinions we will call it. I just don't like being called a RED FLAG as I am an honest trader who prides myself on it. Sorry If I came off the wrong way to people. I can be a little "Over Reactive" maybe, but I don't mean any harm.
Bobby Kloss,

(07-10-2013, 12:28 PM)b_smooth08 Wrote: Like I said trading is something that is getting lost in this hobby. Too many people only willing to sell cards for high prices. I want to have a community of honest people to trade with. Guys Like this who don't follow through and rip people off ruin in for the rest of us.
By the way I really am not a jerk. I have no issue's with any honest traders on this site. I have had a few little dis-agreements with people but hey that stuff happens, difference of opinions we will call it. I just don't like being called a RED FLAG as I am an honest trader who prides myself on it. Sorry If I came off the wrong way to people. I can be a little "Over Reactive" maybe, but I don't mean any harm.

Don't have to explain yourself to me, I like the cut of your jib is all i was saying.
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket