`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD

RE: Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD
I filed a compliant with the US Postal Inspectors. Now I will be going to my local NY State trooper barracks to file a formal report. Has anyone else done anything?
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

(07-24-2013, 12:17 PM)roussy35 Wrote: I filed a compliant with the US Postal Inspectors. Now I will be going to my local NY State trooper barracks to file a formal report. Has anyone else done anything?
You know, you might want to call the police department (on his end) back and hopefully get a different person ... it's been my experience that there are usually two distinct types of receptionists/customer service folks ... they're either completely snooty and unhelpful, or they go out of their way to help you.

I did that the other day on the phone with my bank ... the first lady wouldn't reverse a stupid fee, so I hung up, called back, got a different lady and she was like, "Sure, I can help you with that."

Just a thought ...

has anyone contacted him yet? and i believe this could be a federal crime with crossing state lines if you live in the US. I am going to ask my local post office about it and see if they can help b/c this is mail fraud too.

Has anyone had any luck? I haven't yet but I'm still pursuing it. Just for giggles I checked my trade invoice with him and lo and behold, his name and address has changed from my original invoice. Please let me know if anyone has any info or needs any info to help get our stuff back.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants