`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puig in Inception

Puig in Inception
So is he like a super sp or what? Unless I missed a thread out of all the boxes i have seen busted on here and the one thread with 5 cases, I havent seen one Puig card pulled.

What gives or did I miss it?

RE: Puig in Inception
I've seen numerous box breaks and not 1 Puig. People are cracking these boxes like kids cracking Wonka Bars for the Golden Ticket. I got into a few box breaks this week trying to get one also. I have given up. One unlucky person on here bought 5 cases of Inception and no Puig. I'm sure the products coming out with him in them have already or will shortly jump pretty high for Preorders. I'll be sitting out of Puigmania from here on out

I hear ya man. I wouldnt mine getting a box or 2 just for him but seems like a waste of time lol.

And whats your sig about??? lol

"People are cracking these boxes like kids cracking Wonka Bars for the Golden Ticket"

That is funny!! I love your sig too!

(07-10-2013, 07:16 AM)phillies816 Wrote: I've seen numerous box breaks and not 1 Puig. People are cracking these boxes like kids cracking Wonka Bars for the Golden Ticket. I got into a few box breaks this week trying to get one also. I have given up. One unlucky person on here bought 5 cases of Inception and no Puig. I'm sure the products coming out with him in them have already or will shortly jump pretty high for Preorders. I'll be sitting out of Puigmania from here on out
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Did anyone think of this? Maybe Puig isn't in Inception.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

He is in Inception, but 5 cards a box...it is a long shot for any card
OPG has a complete listing of cards..
Wish I had gotten a Bowman Puig.
Got a Leaf metal last year and it went for a huge price!!

I thought he was a redemption in it?
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

(07-10-2013, 08:41 AM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: I thought he was a redemption in it?
The OPG listing does not say redemption or exch and there are all the parallels listed as well..

Luck of the draw?? The OPG has been wrong before

Ah didnt know there were only 5 cards per box. What 85 a box or so right? meh think Ill pass on it lol

(07-10-2013, 08:53 AM)pjpitbull Wrote: Ah didnt know there were only 5 cards per box. What 85 a box or so right? meh think Ill pass on it lol
More than $85/box...all cards are AU though...
I got a Shaffer Patch Au /10 as the 1st card out of box, then rest was so-so.. and no PUIG!!!