`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Pickups (07/08/13)

RE: Recent Pickups (07/08/13)
this is one of the best mail days i have seen! excellent stuff and the choice of cards you pick up is something else. i am glad i was able to help out - the least i can do to make up for the ton of help u have been providing me with since i started collecting again.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

(07-08-2013, 08:13 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Sick pickups man! always love seeing your stuff!!
Thanks bro! The feeling is mutual.
(07-08-2013, 09:11 PM)buckunteer Wrote: dude you have been BUSY. Phenomenal stuff, especially all those 1/1s!!
THANKS Buck! I have been able to pick up 7 of the 12 printing plates released in the new leaf products. I only need one more of the Induction plates to have all four. I'm really hoping it shows up.
(07-08-2013, 08:49 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Great pieces man! I love the z-Bo gold. If your other buddy ends up with a different z-Bo prime than let me know. Hey, it's worth it for me to say!
Lol yeah, If I hadn't picked it up at his request you know it would have been yours, but he had some highend stuff I needed and that was one of the cards he asked me to pickup for our trade. The Gold is really nice, and I'm sure I can find some other sick Zbos if I need some ammo for our next trade. Or maybe a Kobe or two!
(07-08-2013, 11:46 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Wow, so many goodies lol. I forgot to tell ya if you bought the finals promo Walton, you could send it into Panini and they would fix it for you, ha just remembered when I saw the correct Celtics version. Hold that Barnes T-Cert Gold for me!
Hahaha I haven't picked one up yet, do you really think Panini will fix them? Your name is now on the Barnes, let me know if you decide you don't want it. I'm sure we can get something worked out.
(07-09-2013, 12:06 AM)johanolsson Wrote: You almost managed to outshine my entire collection in one post. Fantastic.
Thank you sir! I'm sure you exaggerate lol.
(07-09-2013, 01:11 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: wow man there is some great stuff here!You have been very busy I see!
Thanks!! I have been wanting to pick up a Hardaway auto, preferably on card and in Magic UNI. Any good suggestions for me? (Not wanting one his more expensive ones although they all sell pretty high from what I've seen)
(07-09-2013, 04:46 AM)Rabie1 Wrote: this is one of the best mail days i have seen! excellent stuff and the choice of cards you pick up is something else. i am glad i was able to help out - the least i can do to make up for the ton of help u have been providing me with since i started collecting again.
Thanks man, I'm sure you saw several familiar pieces in there lol. Just wait you have a mail day coming that is probably one of, if not the best mail days I have ever sent you. Did you get your last package yet?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(07-09-2013, 08:58 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Thanks man, I'm sure you saw several familiar pieces in there lol. Just wait you have a mail day coming that is probably one of, if not the best mail days I have ever sent you. Did you get your last package yet?
yes that 1/1 and booklet look right at home Smile
no i did not get that package yet Sad i was supposed to get it on Sunday but some delay means i have to wait till Thursday. i did get 6 really nice cards today though - i will post the pictures in my Crusade thread Big Grin

i honestly cannot wait for the next mail though.. that one is just going to be crazy. i already plan to take the day off work for that one lol.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

(07-09-2013, 10:38 AM)Rabie1 Wrote: yes that 1/1 and booklet look right at home Smile
no i did not get that package yet Sad i was supposed to get it on Sunday but some delay means i have to wait till Thursday. i did get 6 really nice cards today though - i will post the pictures in my Crusade thread Big Grin

i honestly cannot wait for the next mail though.. that one is just going to be crazy. i already plan to take the day off work for that one lol.
Man I can only hope I win it. I've seen some end in the $200-$300 range so I have some hope. I realize though it will probably end up going in the $500-$600 so I'm not really holding my breath.

Yeah man this next package is going to be huge lol I already have like 40 of your cards (All big pieces) and the 5 your getting from me. It is going to be BIG lol. I'm still trying to decide the best way to ship that many.

Wow. Those are some incredible pick-ups, especially the Wall Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(07-09-2013, 11:14 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Wow. Those are some incredible pick-ups, especially the Wall Smile
Thanks Megatron!! It is available for trade Smile perhaps we will have to get some talks going.

This thread just made my stomach hurt. There are three booklets in there (I'm sure you know which ones) I need to find a way to get a hold of them. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-09-2013, 02:12 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: This thread just made my stomach hurt. There are three booklets in there (I'm sure you know which ones) I need to find a way to get a hold of them. Smile
Hahaha I was wondering if you would comment on the booklets. I paid a little to much for the patch booklet one just ended like two days ago at 9.99 I was kicking myself for not bidding on it. Whenever you get the extra funds to blow, you should be able to find the patch and regular versions for a great price.

(07-09-2013, 02:18 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hahaha I was wondering if you would comment on the booklets. I paid a little to much for the patch booklet one just ended like two days ago at 9.99 I was kicking myself for not bidding on it. Whenever you get the extra funds to blow, you should be able to find the patch and regular versions for a great price.
Depends on how much I want to disrupt my 5 year goal. One of the main reasons I hadn't busted much product or done much trading of late is because I'm in the process of getting a divorce, want to finish paying off my car ($16K left on it), pay off my student loans ($40K left on it), pay off my medical debt ($5K left on it) and then save to buy a house. IF I'm smart with my money, and some how don't get any raises (which I haven't gotten one in 3 years, thanks to the recession and sequester), I should be able to do that in 5 years. I could actually buy a house sooner, but I want to have a substantial down payment and better credit. But knowing me, I won't fully stick to my plan and will end up swaying here and there. Really want to get me some Past & Present, did well with it last year getting a full set in just two boxes. But I'll keep an eye on them on the bay. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

If you are looking to pick up a nice on card auto try and grab the 1996 SPX auto w/COA.There seems to be plenty out there but the card is amazing and can be had for less than $80 on average.

A few newer on card auto's that look amazing are these (they will likely run you $100+ though)

12-13 Absolute Heroes Auto /49
12-13 Gold Standard Superscribe Auto /25
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]