`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Pickups (07/08/13)

RE: Recent Pickups (07/08/13)
Awesome pickups! love that Bledsoe patch! So, are you trying to complete the booklet set now that you're done with the preferred red sigs?

Great stuff man. I really like thr Boston and Pistons booklets. What is the Thompson Score card? Is it a new product?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(07-09-2013, 09:57 PM)rstolicn Wrote: Awesome pickups! love that Bledsoe patch! So, are you trying to complete the booklet set now that you're done with the preferred red sigs?
Thanks man I was fortunate enough to pick that up in a trade on here very happy with that piece.

The Booklets..... not really sure where I am going with them. I have a ton of last years and this years... I think I am going to try and get all the Rookie Primes from this year. That is really the only goal I have with them so far. I just picked this guy up through another trade.

[Image: BookletRookiePrime3_zpsb5cd3e40.jpg]
(07-09-2013, 10:34 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Great stuff man. I really like thr Boston and Pistons booklets. What is the Thompson Score card? Is it a new product?
Thanks, I am still trying to land the New York and Chicago prime versions. The Score card is from Canada, here is the link for it http://www.beckett.com/multisport/2012/s...on-8881134
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

[quote='TBarn291' pid='2314379' dateline='1373428344']

Thanks man I was fortunate enough to pick that up in a trade on here very happy with that piece.

The Booklets..... not really sure where I am going with them. I have a ton of last years and this years... I think I am going to try and get all the Rookie Primes from this year. That is really the only goal I have with them so far. I just picked this guy up through another trade.

[Image: BookletRookiePrime3_zpsb5cd3e40.jpg]

Nice Booklet! Yeah I just noticed you were picking up quite a few of them, you gotta be pretty close to having most of the base books from this years set. Those primes are really sweet though! I wanna try for the Kyrie and Tristan one since it's probably the cheapest of the Kyries available.

(07-10-2013, 11:31 AM)rstolicn Wrote: [Image: BookletRookiePrime3_zpsb5cd3e40.jpg]

Nice Booklet! Yeah I just noticed you were picking up quite a few of them, you gotta be pretty close to having most of the base books from this years set. Those primes are really sweet though! I wanna try for the Kyrie and Tristan one since it's probably the cheapest of the Kyries available.
Lol I actually paid more for the one with Tristan than I did any of the others. But it was a BIN/BO and I needed it for the Tristan PC. There is another one with Kyrie that has less sought after RCs on it, you can probably find one $60-70 range.

I am believe it or not only at a small fraction of completion for the regular booklets. They made a ton this year, and some of them with the older players are pretty rare and sell really high. That is why I don't think I will try to complete the regular booklet sets. I will probably try to pick them off by type. Maybe get all the Veterans and Forwards etc.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]