Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 UD Exquisite LeBron 1/1

2011-12 UD Exquisite LeBron 1/1
Hi guys I was just wondering how much would a:

2011-12 UD Exquisite LeBron Magic Hakeem Rose Hill West Penny Booklet Auto 1/1

be worth?

I have been looking for a value and impossible?

Thanks

RE: 2011-12 UD Exquisite LeBron 1/1
Might sound lame but whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The best thing you could do is see what other 1/1's have sold for before on ebay. There isnt really much guidance on 1/1 pricing due to the scarcity of the card.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

What Crimedawg just said, whatever someone's willing to pay. Is it PC or are you looking to sell it?

If selling, let the market dictate the value but also have a minimum amount you'd like to get for it.

Please post a scan/picture if you can.

I'll pay you $150...oh alright $200...

(07-08-2013, 01:49 PM)migueltita Wrote: Hi guys I was just wondering how much would a:

2011-12 UD Exquisite LeBron Magic Hakeem Rose Hill West Penny Booklet Auto 1/1

be worth?

I have been looking for a value and impossible?

Thanks
Well, it sounds like a nice card!

[Image: History_Pawn-Stars_24_Ricks-Bad-Day_LF_H...24x352.jpg]

Buuutt......Really only one of these guys is still playing at any kind of good level. I mean, this is old! It's from LAST YEAR! Some of these guys...I mean...I'm sure they were good...but nobody knows or wants these guys autos....And, it's a one of a kind.....that makes it pretty hard to value, and even harder to sell....I'm probably going to be sitting on this for a long time before the right guy walks into my shop...and really, what's the chance of that...

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

rick: "...and i'm sure it's going to take up a lot of space in my showcase...and how am i going to display it? let me get an expert in to look at this one."
expert: "it's authentic, and i believe it would be valued at...$2,500."
rick to seller: "well, what are you asking for?"
seller: "well, he said it was valued at $2,500...how about...$2,500?"
WHY?! WHY?! Why do they always say that?!! Sadly, I know that it's pretty much a set up, but I still watch it anyways...

(07-08-2013, 11:55 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: [Image: History_Pawn-Stars_24_Ricks-Bad-Day_LF_H...24x352.jpg]

.....but seriously, migueltita, are you looking to sell or looking to buy one? if it's to sell, go high on the buy it now, with an option for a best offer. automatically decline if the bid is anywhere below $2,000. then you weed out the vultures and those that are only looking to flip it. if it's to buy, then, i'm sure you aren't looking at it as an investment, and it would be more for your own collection, the price would be whatever you can afford.

In my opinion its a 1200 card.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Hi guys!!! I have just received a offer 3500$? A Japanese mate of mine, but it has a limited time frame? about an hour? What do you think sell of keep?

If I say sell and you do, can you toss $200 of that my way, so I can get some Past & Present? lol. Honestly, I think that's one heck of an offer, I'd sell it.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

yeah that's a really high offer. take it and run! Some of those 1/1 9-player booklets with MJ on them from all-time-greats last year have only gone for about $3k, so that is a HUGE offer.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]