`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do to with an expire redemption from Panini

What do to with an expire redemption from Panini
just pulled one out of a 2010-11 Donruss who expire 06/01/2012. What can I do with that ??

thanks for your help.

RE: What do to with an expire redemption from Panini
Try punching it in, you never know it could go through, but if it's no good, then there's not much you can do. Call customer service maybe, see if there's anything they can help you with, but the expiration dates are usually pretty firm.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I also just pulled one from Donruss last week and it entered in fine for me. Another member on the boards said they had an expired one honored by Panini so let's hope for the best.
Go Avs Go!

(03-27-2013, 07:24 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: I also just pulled one from Donruss last week and it entered in fine for me. Another member on the boards said they had an expired one honored by Panini so let's hope for the best.
looks fine for me my new request have been had to my open request. second time I pulled Tough times AUTO #2 Ron Hextall in 2 boxes od this product

(03-27-2013, 08:41 PM)jarrett222 Wrote: looks fine for me my new request have been had to my open request. second time I pulled Tough times AUTO #2 Ron Hextall in 2 boxes od this product
does that mean i get one? Tongue lol jk, good luck with the redemptions!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-27-2013, 08:56 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: does that mean i get one? Tongue lol jk, good luck with the redemptions!
sold the first one, long time ago, if I can get this one in hand I will keep it I think

received 2011-12 Pinnacle Tough Times Autographs #3 Rob Ray 047/299 as replacement for my Hextall auto, same book value but not so sure for the real value.....but find it great for an expire redemption;-)

Yeah as with others, I've punched in expired redemptions with no problem....
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)