`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 Bowman Inception 5 case break and contest thread [CONTEST CLOSED]

RE: 2013 Bowman Inception 5 case break and contest thread [CONTEST CLOSED]
(07-08-2013, 12:53 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: #8?
Either it's really great and you're too busy dancing around or it was suckville?
So?
C'mon, the suspense is killing me ... I just told two patients to reschedule Smile
LOL. So that's why my waiting room time is so long!

No, I just got distracted by my wife.
Break Summary

Grade: C
Comments: I do like this product, despite the redemptions (24 total – nearly five a case) and believe I managed to get adequate value from it. Unfortunately, it was mostly at presale prices. I think a fair case price is probably about $725, with anything over $800 being too expensive, while current prices are close to $1000. I worry a lot about the sale of single boxes from opened cases also. If you buy this product, do not expect a Puig auto, and stick to unopened cases from trusted retailers, or to boxes from cases you know not to have been picked over. Thanks for reading my break; I hope to be back later this summer with some 2013 Bowman Chrome.

(07-08-2013, 01:11 PM)Neifert Wrote: I keep refreshing and no updates? Must of been a Puig 1/1
LOL -- that would have been awesome. Unfortunately, nothing in this case was even worth scanning.

What a bummer of a case. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sorry man! Stinker of a case.
The Machado doesn't suck, though.But really didn't get your value. Was hoping you'd get that Puig card!
My sympathies!

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks again for posting your break. Did you happen to pull a Ryu in any of those cases?

bummer on that last case! beautiful cards wish some Braves guys had been in tit
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Bummer I was in case 5 lol. Either way ya had fun i bet Smile thanks for the contest man

If Topps can't get these autos done in time don't put out the product. To make people send out and wait for cards is ridiculous.

(07-09-2013, 12:55 AM)natejeffries Wrote: If Topps can't get these autos done in time don't put out the product. To make people send out and wait for cards is ridiculous.
Agreed.
(07-08-2013, 02:58 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Thanks again for posting your break. Did you happen to pull a Ryu in any of those cases?
Yes, one base redemption.

(07-09-2013, 02:14 PM)pyweed Wrote: Agreed.

Yes, one base redemption.
I have been waiting 3 years for 2 redeptions from topps products..... its a crock..... makes collecting a bummer.

(07-09-2013, 03:17 PM)junyanlucy Wrote: I have been waiting 3 years for 2 redeptions from topps products..... its a crock..... makes collecting a bummer.
I received 20 redemption replacements in the mail in the last couple of days. 18 of them were over 2 years old. The irony is that, along with the replacement, came a letter stating that Topps is actively working to reduce the number of redemptions in their products. 2013 Inception is their most recent product. Um?