`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Rookie Class coming

RE: Double Rookie Class coming
Everyone had a tough year JJ and many think the double RC will bring folks back.

I just hope most buyers don't expect to see New rookies who have not played yet until about Nov.

They may be saying dual rookie class, but the early products will only habe rookies who played in the year that just ended.

With a double rookie class coming up, Upper Deck & Panini have NO EXCUSE to add "29 year old no-name scrub call-up #4293" as any of their rookies in any of their sets. In fact, it would be embarrassing to pull any "bad" rookies. The only possible scenario I could think of is Upper Deck "splitting" the rookies in Series I & Series II, thus allowing for a potential scrub to slip through the cracks & into the packs.

(07-06-2013, 10:42 PM)azicet Wrote: With a double rookie class coming up, Upper Deck & Panini have NO EXCUSE to add "29 year old no-name scrub call-up #4293" as any of their rookies in any of their sets. In fact, it would be embarrassing to pull any "bad" rookies. The only possible scenario I could think of is Upper Deck "splitting" the rookies in Series I & Series II, thus allowing for a potential scrub to slip through the cracks & into the packs.
So no "bad" rookies means only 5-10 different ones in each product. I heard 60 rookies in score which means a lot will not be so hot.

i do love multiple rookie classes, case in point was this year's NBA products, BUT, if there aren't any good players then yes, it is pretty much just a much harder bust.

If it is anything like the double rookie class from this years basketball, Panini will run it into the ground...

Way too many products trying to cash in on it..
[Image: arod.gif]