`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody heard from refracollector

anybody heard from refracollector
hey guys. i made a trade with the user in the title on 6/9 and have not recieved and wont respond. anyone heard anythign?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: anybody heard from refracollector
Comment sent in trade..

As far as this post I never heard of the guy, but wow another one... Its all making since why this site has slowed down the way it has. I guess this is why I deal with a select few people on the site
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

supposedly he had a flood? and was sending my cards back to me but that was sent to me on the 12th. but no contact since. its becoming really frustrating. looking forward to finishing off our trade.
heres tracking number to confirm he recieved on the 12th

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I thought he got suspended for some deal gone wrong about a month ago. I had a trade pending with him while all that was going on and it was blocking me from seeing his address. I contacted him, he provided his address, and we completed the trade. Kinda concerning though if he's not responding to messages.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

so should i contact a mod or take it as a lost deal?

I blocked that guy big waste of time, good luck getting your end...

dustin12368 did you make a trade with him or something?