`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?
I like browsing ebay for Lakers autos, specifially for guys that played on Championship teams and came across this. Now it's on card which is cool but does Rick Fox really go for that much? Does he not sign a lot? It's not numbered to his jersey number. I don't know, just found it odd.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-PANINI-G...5658341e5c
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

RE: Am I missing something?
There is something defiantly wrong here.. i have seen several /25 and less Fox cards go for WAY less.. IF this is not shelling i would guess the reasons could be, one because its a new product everyone is excited about and two because he is wearing the purple and gold.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

Until recently there were no Rick Fox auto cards with him in a Lakers uniform.
I paid about $50 for one of his auto cards a couple months back as I had to have him in my Lakers auto PC.

saw him on the big bang theory and thought he was hilarious...but yes, i think it's because of the lakers uniform...although get ready to see a lot more out there in the next couple of years.

looks like a bid was cancelled...still above $50, but the cancelled bid was a ridiculous $715?!

(07-05-2013, 07:05 PM)kstjst Wrote: looks like a bid was cancelled...still above $50, but the cancelled bid was a ridiculous $715?!
Typo? Maybe they meant $75? Not saying I buy that as I got no idea how you'd hit a 1 while typing 75 but still seems more likely.

Or they are a member here and seeing it called out they felt silly and ashamed and retracted their bid. Tongue

And yes, Fox is pretty funny. Don't ask him to do too much acting, just let him be and if the material works for him he's good. Makes me wonder how many pro athletes took drama as a cakewalk class in high school and have some basic acting.

He was great in "Eddie" with Whoopi Goldberg ... I was SO relieved he was not cheating on his wife in that hotel room when Eddie was in there ... shenanigans!

I just picked up a Past and Present auto of his in a C's uni for under 5 bucks. Great piece for my Celtics auto collection.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]