`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
my wantlist - org updated

RE: Look for H. BARNES & J. BUTLER
organize has now a public status (sorry for the mistake, and thank you classical_hero for the info !)

@ rbury: i need this select jersey auto... let me know if you see something for you in myorganize

thanks all!
collecting chris webber and "on card" nba license autographs (no jersey, not num
bered)

(10-23-2013, 01:24 PM)nicowebb4 Wrote: organize has now a public status (sorry for the mistake, and thank you classical_hero for the info !)

@ rbury: i need this select jersey auto... let me know if you see something for you in myorganize

thanks all!
still cant see anything

organize updated guys!!
collecting chris webber and "on card" nba license autographs (no jersey, not num
bered)

RE: Cards to trade for H. BARNES & J. BUTLER
news added
bered)

There are some cards I want, but i am not sure what you would want for them,, since I don't have any of the players in question.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

updated !!!
bered)

photobucket updated
bered)

org updated today!! need all prizm refractors !!
bered)

I have a couple Harrison Barnes cards, including his rookie Green Prizm. Let me know if the Russell or Bird autos are still available. Thanks
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

org updated with 13/14 prizm
pictures on demand!
bered)