`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org is doing it again

Org is doing it again
Awhile back I was running into probs of cards being traded off, then a few days later someone would start a trade with me, and sure enough the traded card would still be in my org showing its for trade.
I know it dont seem like a big problem. But I feel like a D bag/lier that I have to remove it from trade and say sorry.

Also I have noticed while adding sets. When I go to add I have 1 or 1 want. That some spots will be filled in already I dont understand this on.

Another is, Im working on a 2012 Topps chrome refractor set, other night I was adding a few I got and seen a bunch that were listed for trade.

I recently redid my entire org, it look awhile todo Its a little over 3500 cards I think. But it takes time we all know that. But I feel the org should be proper since we pay for it, cause I dont wanna redo, or go through every card just to make sure its not for trade,

RE: Org is doing it again
First, I don't think anyone is going to hate on you for saying you have to remove it because it was improperly marked in your ORG. Just include a link to this thread lol Most people would appreciate you removing it up front rather than after accepting having to come back and saying you don't have the card anymore and having to work out something else.

Second, I thoroughly dread my ORG getting screwed up - I've got 158k items in there, with roughly another 500k to be added still. I stall out every few days and get tired of adding and combine that with how buggy it's been for everyone lately I've just pretty much held off doing anything. I am not going to go back through all the 5000 ct boxes I've added and properly marked.

I think most around here understand not having a card, its been happening to me a lot lately and it's so annoying. Cards I either know for a fact I traded or k ow I never even had are in the org as having them.

Ya true but still sucks. I mean If I go search a org find a card i want then only to find out they dont have it, its just like come one org work you darn thing lol

I also like when searching for a cards it works just fine then outta now where it will say card not found then I have to start the opg again type the exact thing as before and it works lol