`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some INFO!!!

Need some INFO!!!
Has anyone ever dealt with otrcomics on Ebay? I ask because last night I won an auction for a pre-sale case of 2012-13 NT Basketball (I know its Basketball) for a super cheap price. Just wondering why there weren't more bids on it, don't want to get scammed for that kind of money. Let me know, Thanks
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Need some INFO!!!
The release date it July 31st but you know that it could get pushed back. The guy has a 374 rating with no negatives and has been a member since 2002 it says. One thing that does bother me is that in his rating profile it shows that in the last 12 months he has 724 positive feedbacks but his rating next to his name in () only says 374, never seen that before. He does have a statement in the auction that says per Ebay rules if the item is not released in 30 days from end of auction that a refund can be requested. I think everything is on the up and up but even though I got a steal on it it's still a lot of money. Back in 2003 I bought a presale case of 2003 Contenders and the guy never sent it, the only thing that saved me was that I paid with my credit card so the credit card refunded my money.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Need some INFO!!!
(07-01-2013, 09:41 AM)s1020 Wrote: The release date it July 31st but you know that it could get pushed back. The guy has a 374 rating with no negatives and has been a member since 2002 it says. One thing that does bother me is that in his rating profile it shows that in the last 12 months he has 724 positive feedbacks but his rating next to his name in () only says 374, never seen that before. He does have a statement in the auction that says per Ebay rules if the item is not released in 30 days from end of auction that a refund can be requested. I think everything is on the up and up but even though I got a steal on it it's still a lot of money. Back in 2003 I bought a presale case of 2003 Contenders and the guy never sent it, the only thing that saved me was that I paid with my credit card so the credit card refunded my money.
You should contact the seller if you don't feel comfortable. eBay should provide you a refund if the purchase isn't delivered by that timeframe. Understand that you might not have the opportunity to receive your purchase altogether (but should receive a refund in this case). I've seen a lot of sellers order a case or two of a certain product and will receive only two or three boxes because of the demand.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]