`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dumb question

A dumb question
I always wonder which brand of markers/pens trading card companies use for card signings. From the picture below, it definitely doesn't look like the Sharpie brand that we fans use for chasing IP autographs:

[Image: 10038_558247934217807_994108919_n.jpg]

Any idea on what brand it is? I would like to get a few.
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

RE: A dumb question
I don't know but is that a transformers shirt that kobe is wearing?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

maybe a staedtler lumocolor?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I'm not so sure this is a dumb question as much as it is a concerning question in my mind. I don't know you bjho1983, so I apologize if this offends you, but with all of the fake AU that are out there today and the fact that you collect one of the most widely tempered with AU sets (SkyBox Premium Autographics).....eh. Do you mind if I ask what your interest is in acquiring these type of Markers?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

good question xstream.

but man is it just me or does kobe look awfully thin? his shoulders look tiny! he may need to hit up hometown buffet....
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

He does look a bit thin. But, assuming it's a recent pic, that's what happens when you go down with an injury.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-01-2013, 10:36 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm not so sure this is a dumb question as much as it is a concerning question in my mind. I don't know you bjho1983, so I apologize if this offends you, but with all of the fake AU that are out there today and the fact that you collect one of the most widely tempered with AU sets (SkyBox Premium Autographics).....eh. Do you mind if I ask what your interest is in acquiring these type of Markers?
Oh, I simply want to buy a few for getting in-person autographs, because the ink from these markers seem to stay well on many glossy cards (at least from the ones that have been released). Nothing more, nothing less.
The Sharpie ones are good, but at times the ink makes the autographs look kind of too large (something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-10-Panini-a...3f25df1eed ), so I am looking for some alternatives.
(07-01-2013, 10:46 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: He does look a bit thin. But, assuming it's a recent pic, that's what happens when you go down with an injury.
That's from his recent Panini signing.
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

I have a few of these, but I can't remember what the name is. I think I got mine at hobby lobby though.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

(06-29-2013, 08:12 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: maybe a staedtler lumocolor?
+1 that's what it is, they have them at Office Depot if you guys have that chain where you live.

(07-02-2013, 01:04 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: I have a few of these, but I can't remember what the name is. I think I got mine at hobby lobby though.
I have also but not remember this time. but i tell you latter when i will check