`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First Gordon Auto

First Gordon Auto
Picked up this card earlier this week from a trade and finally scanned it today. My first Jeff Gordon auto Smile

1996 SPx #T1A Jeff Gordon AU
[Image: img089_zps5bfb4454.jpg]

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: First Gordon Auto
Congrats Jerry! I recently picked up a JJ one, I will try and post a pic tonight.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(06-29-2013, 04:20 PM)minitracer Wrote: Congrats Jerry! I recently picked up a JJ one, I will try and post a pic tonight.
Congrats to you also, I know it is hard to trade for auto's of certain people and they are really expensive to buy.

Jerry

Sweet card.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Nice!
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

GREAT CARD and doesnt have that awfull hologram that he puts on his now lol
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

Awesome card, Jerry! I've always loved SPx cards. It really is too bad that UD went all to hell in every way imaginable.
I am still missing a JG AU for my collection. I don't see it as a bad thing really. Of the 9 current drivers I collect, I am missing AU's for JG, Kyle Busch, Danica, and Dale Jr. Not really too bad considering how I have not focused on an AU of 3 of them at all, just b/c they are so hard to get. Once I add Kyle's AU, I might try to get the other 3 drivers. I've had chances at JG's in the past but wanted a JJ more. I had my hands on a Dale Jr. but I bought it for someone else, so I only got to hold it for 2 days. I haven't even tried to get a Danica AU yet.
I have added 2 Kahne AUs and an Ambrose just in the past 2 months. Along with my 3 JJ's, 2 MM's (I traded 1 other one), and my pack-pulled T.Bayne AU, I am pretty happy about the AU's in my PC.
BTW, I am still holding that JG Crown Jewels Promo for you. Hint, hint. Wink

(07-01-2013, 11:37 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Awesome card, Jerry! I've always loved SPx cards. It really is too bad that UD went all to hell in every way imaginable.
I am still missing a JG AU for my collection. I don't see it as a bad thing really. Of the 9 current drivers I collect, I am missing AU's for JG, Kyle Busch, Danica, and Dale Jr. Not really too bad considering how I have not focused on an AU of 3 of them at all, just b/c they are so hard to get. Once I add Kyle's AU, I might try to get the other 3 drivers. I've had chances at JG's in the past but wanted a JJ more. I had my hands on a Dale Jr. but I bought it for someone else, so I only got to hold it for 2 days. I haven't even tried to get a Danica AU yet.
I have added 2 Kahne AUs and an Ambrose just in the past 2 months. Along with my 3 JJ's, 2 MM's (I traded 1 other one), and my pack-pulled T.Bayne AU, I am pretty happy about the AU's in my PC.
BTW, I am still holding that JG Crown Jewels Promo for you. Hint, hint. Wink

Yeah, yeah, I know, lol Smile Hopefully I will pull something that you need when I buy a Hobby Box of Redline. I will be working on getting a Martin Auto next, then a Danica auto, which will be hard like Gordon.

Jerry

Jerry