`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of Mail, Wings Fans! Worth a Look!

Tons of Mail, Wings Fans! Worth a Look!
Here is my mail from the past week. Since we can only have 5 images per and my scanner is acting up and won't allow me to scan a bunch of cards at once, I'll just list the ones I don't feel need to be scanned.

1988-89 Topps: Steve Yzerman, Pierre Turgeon RC?, Patrick Roy, Bob Probert. I didn't buy these, a seller included them in a package with another card you will see later Smile

2012-13 SP Authentic Future Watch Auto Rookies: Riley Sheahan 702/999, Gabriel Dumont 481/999, Carter Ashton 210/999. I picked these up because I won't be breaking any SP Authentic wax and thought I'd grab a few of the auto rookies and I'll probably pick up some more.

1984-85 Topps Steve Yzerman Rookie Card PSA 8. I just wanted a decent copy of the Topps and will be purchasing a high grade OPC soon!

Now on to the scans! First off here are the new PC Pick Ups for Tim Gleason. It's nice to have a player whose cards don't break the bank any time I find some.

[Image: gleason_zpsce5eb7de.jpg]
First is from 2005 from his minor league days. It's not in the best condition, but I've never seen the "Live Tobacco Free" card, so I got it anyway. The 2nd card is 12-13 Panini Limited #'d 06/25, his jersey number. The OPC is a parallel that is also #'d 006/100. The Bowman card is serial #'d 42/50. His jersey number at the time with the Kings was 42. The last is an auto from 09-10 BAP. One day I'll show off a photo of the autographed jersey I have of his.

[Image: lidstromiginla_zps542d6acc.jpg]
Jarome Iginla 2008-09 Ultimate Dual Patch #'d 03/25. Really nice looking patches. 2009-10 Trilogy Nicklas Lidstrom Honorary Swatches #'d 44/50.

[Image: lidstromautos_zpsa3f9a658.jpg]
2011-12 Panini Dominion Nicklas Lidstrom Auto 07/25, 2012-13 Limited Nicklas Lidstrom Trophy Winner Auto #'d 76/99, 2007-08 Trilogy Lidstrom/Zetterberg 1-2 Combo Clearcut Autos #'d 013/100. These are all for my Lidstrom PC.

[Image: yzermanauto_zps631c3db8.jpg]
2011-12 Limited Steve Yzerman Stanley Cup Auto #'d 18/25. I love these cards! 2003-04 Rookie Update Steve Yzerman Top Draws Auto. Got a good price on this one I think and the seller threw in those 1988-89 Topps cards.

This is the #1 piece of my Lidstrom collection so far. I overpaid for it, but I figured I'd never see this card again, and since it's for my own collection, it was worth it!
[Image: lidstrompeerless_zps9fa57621.jpg]
2012 Dominion Peerless Patches Nick Lidstrom Serial #'d 05/25 His jersey number. The Auto has a little smear to it, which disappoints me, but overall the card is just great!

Thanks for the look!!

[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: Tons of Mail, Wings Fans! Worth a Look!
Very nice additions. Thanks for sharing.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

That Iginla's pretty sick. Not quite Lidstrom Peerless Patches sick, but pretty sick.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Thanks guys. The Iginla is really nice in person. I got it so cheap too. I picked it up for trade bait, but once I got it in hand, I don't want to lose it.

amazing stuff, the patches are sweet!

(06-29-2013, 07:33 AM)7orko9 Wrote: amazing stuff, the patches are sweet!
Thanks Smile I have a few more Lidstrom's coming...soon I hope!

Some incredible cards there - Congrats!!

Great looking Wings stuff

Three of my nicer Red Wings cards;

Alex Delvecchio Logo and Auto /6
[Image: 2009-10ITG1972TheYearofHockeyEmblemAutoB...ecchio.jpg]

Steve Yzerman /9
[Image: 2010FallExpoUltimateMemorabiliaRedemptio...Points.jpg]

Steve Yzerman /9
[Image: 2010FallExpoUltimateMemorabiliaRedemptio...rGoals.jpg]