`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: NBA Draft

RE: OT: NBA Draft
(06-30-2013, 10:51 AM)quavis Wrote: I have a feeling Im gonna sit this next season out of busting boxes/packs. This weak draft is gonna be a lifesaver for my wallet. Not one guy I want to PC or Pull to make a huge profit. This also may be a very uneventful season coming up. As in, bad basketball. All the signs point to teams planning for next years draft. Now that the CBA will be in more in effect, teams will use this year to feel things out. My projection is that basketball will be a little watered down this season.
What did you think of Zeller? I agree, there is going to be a few teams that are just awful, hoping to win the lottery next year. I really didnt mind who we picked this year as I know we werent going to win anything this upcoming year. However, I think there are a few players in 2014 that could make a HUGE impact on a franchise. Bobcats never won a lottery, but the Hornets sure have Big Grin.

Good point about the Hornets! Im not into Zeller yet. Sure he has promise, but really who was the last skinny PF/C white guy to make a huge impact on the NBA? The best he can be is average. At best hell be a semi-star at times. He might have been good in college, but these guys in the NBA are huge. they can say hes 7', but a skinny 7' is in trouble with a 6'10 beast coming at ya. Just my opinions, I know there will be disagreement. Thats OK, its how I see it.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Zeller == Kwame? Early picks by MJ that aren't likely to pan out?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards