`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could I Use...

Could I Use...
The new COMC mailbox feature to help me with trading on this site?

If you don't know, the mailbox is a service that COMC has introduced which allows users on the site to be able to ship any package to them instead of directly to themselves. They then open the things in your mailbox on a monthly basis, verify what's inside it, and can process and ship it to you whenever you want. Obviously, this saves money on the price of shipping.

This helps me as I don't live in the US, and the majority of cards on the bay and the like are in the US, and the shipping charges are often quite high, plus I will sometimes have to pay custom charges on top of that.

I do want to trade on this site, however I don't have very little if any high-end cards that people would be willing to pay the additional shipping for when they trade. So if I used this, then it would just be like shipping to anywhere else for people in the US, so I could get some low-end trades done. However, it would mean I would have to pay extra shipping to send my end, then obviously pay shipping to get it from COMC...

So basically, if anyone has any ideas or advice I would be very grateful.
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]