`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Topps CS really is just amazing...not

Topps CS really is just amazing...not
I know there have been a bunch of gripe threads about Topps but I need to vent too...

My Russell Wilson Pink Chrome Auto was marked shipped about a month ago..and then I saw some popping out live online so of course I got excited..

Well here we are and I still havent received it..

so i emailed Topps about the status and a week later didnt here anything from them..so i asked on their Twitter feed who I can contact about it, no reply to me of course..

finally i had some time today to call and when i do i get a message that they cant answer my call because they are at an event today..THE WHOLE COMPANY is at an event...

seriously what kind of business is this??
[Image: arod.gif]

RE: Topps CS really is just amazing...not
The event they're at today is called ...

"How to give your customers the finger, all the time."

It's one of those corporate deals.

Spent 35 mins on the phone trying to get through to them..only moved up to number 10 in the queue..started at 15..

must be one guy on the phone...

(07-02-2013, 01:44 PM)arod1973 Wrote: Spent 35 mins on the phone trying to get through to them..only moved up to number 10 in the queue..started at 15..

must be one guy on the phone...
Yeah, shouldn't be that hard to tell each person, "sorry, I really can't help you with that ..."

Should be able to buzz through 35 people in about three minutes, LOL

Update:

Called Topps again this morning and after 30 mins on hold, I got through and was promptly hung up on by the rep..as soon as I said hello..

Gave it another try and got through again..was even able to get the tracking info finally..my card was delivered on June 15..it was signed by certified mail in Texas...

Problem is, I dont live in Texas, I live in Illinois and have never lived in Texas..

So now Topps has to investigate before thay can decide what to do..not sure what there is to investigate..USPS clearly shows it delivered to Texas and signed for...

they gave me a 24 hour timeframe..hopefully i am getting closer to the end of this..

(07-08-2013, 10:48 AM)arod1973 Wrote: Update:

Called Topps again this morning and after 30 mins on hold, I got through and was promptly hung up on by the rep..as soon as I said hello..

Gave it another try and got through again..was even able to get the tracking info finally..my card was delivered on June 15..it was signed by certified mail in Texas...

Problem is, I dont live in Texas, I live in Illinois and have never lived in Texas..

So now Topps has to investigate before thay can decide what to do..not sure what there is to investigate..USPS clearly shows it delivered to Texas and signed for...

they gave me a 24 hour timeframe..hopefully i am getting closer to the end of this..
Wow that is just bad. How hard can it be to see they sent it to the wrong person? What do they need to investigate?
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(07-09-2013, 07:36 AM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Wow that is just bad. How hard can it be to see they sent it to the wrong person? What do they need to investigate?
I have no idea...tracking shows exactly where it went...most companies would have sent me out a replacement right away..

Wow that is all I can say Wow