`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trader

RE: New Trader
Welcome!! I collect Pittsburgh as well. Look forward to trading with you. Are you from SW Pa.?
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

RE: New Trader
WOW! Great response from everyone. Sorry if I didn`t get back to all you guys that sent me offers, I am buying my online pricing as we speak and since the Buccos have the nite off I will respond to everyone and adding much,much more to my org so thanks to all for the warm welcome!!!

(06-26-2013, 06:42 AM)johnnypen Wrote: Welcome!! I collect Pittsburgh as well. Look forward to trading with you. Are you from SW Pa.?
Hey johnny I am not from PA and I am a diehard Steeler, Pen, Bucs fan!!!
Not sure, but I think it started when my father, a Philly fan started taking me to games as a child and saw the Phils vs Pirates alot and maybe being a little boy the whole Pirate thing grabbed me. As far as the Steelers, the first Nfl game I ever watched on my own I was 10? 11? was the `79 superbowl against the rams and just gravitated towards the black & gold! The pens....well when Super Mario came to town we were finally relevent again!!!! Would love to see some of your Burgh collection. I like to believe I have some of the nicest Pittsburgh cards out there!!!!