`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tatlesss Lawrie addition :)

RE: Tatlesss Lawrie addition :)
(06-25-2013, 08:49 AM)Neifert Wrote: I stand corrected, ha. I didn't even see those up there.

With the surface grading at a 8.5 is it possible to break the case open and clean the surface? Is there much difference between a 9 and a 9.5? I've never bought a graded card before. This will probably never be sold so i really don't care about the grade just curious.
well since its ur card, u can keep it in there if it looks nice to ya. if u decide to trade it or sell it, people will def look at the grade.
and to break the case open, its not that hard. i have done a couple myself to have the card in my hand. thanks

Nice pick-up Josh!

(06-25-2013, 10:04 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I almost put a bid in on that! Nice score on that one. I think you should break it out and at least take a look to see if it can be cleaned up. If not just put it in a one touch. 9.5 looks so much better lol. Congrats!
I thought I was going to get sniper at the last second. Im gonna wait and see what it looks like when it cones in. Thanks for all the comments guys. Definitely the highlight of my collection.

I have a video on youtube which shows how to snap from PSA & BGS holders
Avid Collector who loves the thrill and chase of the Hobby