`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Up to Panini-Please Read

Big Up to Panini-Please Read
About a month ago I broke two boxes of Past and Present. Between the two boxes, that were from the same case, I got a ridiculous amount of doubles. I was sour about it so I submitted a QC issue with Panini. I wasn't even expecting an acknowledgment because these are the breaks but I have broken enough wax to realize there was an issue.
Not only did they respond they told me to send them the doubles and they would review the issue. I sent them about 35 doubles. Their response?
THey sent me 8 hobby packs. There was nothing major in the break but their Customer service is pretty good to me.

Shattered Black- D-Wade
Rookies-Klay, Jimmy Butler, Sullinger, Andre Drummond
Steve Nash Variation
Rise N Shine-Lebron and Anthony Davis
Herb Williams Elusive Ink auto.

I knock them for a lot of things but Panini has taken care of me yet again.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Big Up to Panini-Please Read
they do a pretty good job. i opened a box of prestige a couple of years ago and didnt get a single base rc from the box, most were getting 1 a pack. i did a qc claim with them and they sent me 1 rc for every pack that was in the box, that was very nice of them. i just hate that every time im missing a hit, they send the worst scrub auto lol. its better then nothing, but sometimes i would at least like something for my pc or trade bait.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

That's reassuring to hear. I have many issues with Panini, but it seems their customer service is of high quality. That makes giving them my money easier.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(06-24-2013, 08:12 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: That's reassuring to hear. I have many issues with Panini, but it seems their customer service is of high quality. That makes giving them my money easier.
Panini is definitely not without fault but it is always nice when they actually do something for you, ya know? Hell, the 8 packs they sent me is 40% of a hobby box(I think there are 20 packs per).
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.