`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 bowman blaster

RE: 2013 bowman blaster
dang bro! congrats on the lucky streak! I was at walmart last night and passed.....reading this makes me double-think. lol.

been on a roll lately. and i just continued that. tonite just got done doing a group break. had the Tigers and Rangers. the pulled a Darvish auto redemp!! i was stoked!! im getting the card tomorrow. prob gonna do another case break through him.

What case did they break? That's an insane run. Keep it up!

it was 6 boxes of 2012 bowman draft. he had all the teams listed for auction. to be honest was about to pull the trigger on the Nats. only one card pulled. nothing great. so i decided to bid on the Rangers and Tigers. got some tigers. nothing big. but the Darvish redemp was the big pull of the nite. that and i got a refractor Gallo as well. prob gonna do another one tonite. he has 2013 bowman. thanks

(06-25-2013, 07:54 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: it was 6 boxes of 2012 bowman draft. he had all the teams listed for auction. to be honest was about to pull the trigger on the Nats. only one card pulled. nothing great. so i decided to bid on the Rangers and Tigers. got some tigers. nothing big. but the Darvish redemp was the big pull of the nite. that and i got a refractor Gallo as well. prob gonna do another one tonite. he has 2013 bowman. thanks
I always get tempted by live case break but never buy in

i was the same way and then i pulled that Yu!! was so excited!! so i am doing a couple tonite. Braves tribute and Rays bowman. be nice if i can pull the Myers lucky redemp. haha